Stevia is a small green plant with leaves that have a delicious and refreshing taste, which can be 30 times sweeter than sugar in its unprocessed form. Stevia supports the function of the pancreas. Stevia extract will not adversely affect blood sugar levels. Frutafit Inulin Fiber (FOS), a functional food ingredient, is a mildly sweet, low-calorie powder, which is found in chicory, fruits, and vegetables.
Frutafit Inulin Fiber (FOS) selectively nourishes the friendly bacteria (lactobacillus and bifidobacteria) in the intestines, thus increasing the number of these good bacteria that will most benefit the body’s gastrointestinal functions. Frutafit Inulin Fiber (FOS) provides a powerful fibre effect but without the required bulk usually found in other fibre products.
In fact, just four SteviaPlus Fiber packets contain as much fibre as a bowl of whole-grain cereal. Studies have shown that as these beneficial bacteria increase they begin to provide the body with many of the following benefits:Improves Regularity Cleanses the Colon Helps Produce Vitamins Assists and Strengthens the Immune System Supports Liver Health Prevents Overgrowth of Candida Albicans (yeast) Helps Control the Formation of Free Radicals Does Not Adversely Affect Blood Sugar.
- Natural sweetener made from the stevia leaf
- Ideal for people with diabetes or for those looking to manage their weight
- No calories or carbs, no artificial ingredients
- Non-glycemic response, no bitterness or aftertaste
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Zero Calories, zero carbohydrates
- Zero glycemic, safe for diabetics
- Smooth, fresh, sweet taste, kosher
- Extracted using only pure water
1/8 teaspoon = 1 teaspoon of sugar
2 Tablespoons = 1 cup of sugar
Inulin soluble fibre, organic stevia extract
There are no reviews yet.