- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- An essential nutrient that aids in Calcium absorption
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
- Contains a six-month supply of easy-to-swallow soft gels
Vitamin D is essential to the body because of its role in calcium absorption. Not only does it maintain calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood, but it also supports bone density and healthy teeth.
What’s more, Vitamin D helps maintain a healthy immune system and supports neuromuscular function.
|Serving Size 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D 125 mcg (5,000IU) 625%|
|(as D3 Cholecalciferol)|
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Oil.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.