- Supports heart health and healthy circulation**
- Supports healthy joints**
- Plays a role in providing an energy source for the body**
- Contains a one-month supply of softgels
- Essential nutrients your body relies on
There are “bad” fats, which include trans fats that are found in foods like french fries and doughnuts. And then there are “good” fats, such as Omega-3s. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are in fish such as salmon, anchovies and trout.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids benefit your body from head to toe, supporting the health of your heart, joints and skin.** Omega-3’s role in heart health is particularly noteworthy
Take one tablet per day, with or between meals, while trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing.
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with meals.
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols. Contains fish (anchovy, herring, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Shellfish, Sodium Free.