- 100% natural
- Source of slow-release energy
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to help balance cholesterol
- Source of protein to help build muscles
- 100g of Naturya Chia Seeds contains more than 21 times the amount of Omega-3 than 100g of soybeans
- A single pouch is bursting with around 308,250 super seeds
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
Naturya Organic Chia Seeds are cultivated on the sun-baked sierras of South America. These potent little bundles of energy have been used as an essential ingredient for centuries, as they are rich in omega 3, calcium, fibre & phosphorous, magnesium, potassium & protein. A re-sealable bag means you can keep the goodness locked in.
Over 4000 years ago the Aztec warriors fuelled their conquests by mixing the seeds with corn to make an energy-packed flatbread. They are also great in smoothies, chia pudding, porridge, yoghurt, home-made bread, and salads. Why not try sprinkling them over some banana pancakes for a healthy dessert?
Why is it good for me?
- High in protein which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Source of calcium to promote the maintenance of healthy bones
- Contain magnesium & iron which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reducing fatigue
100% Organic Chia Seeds
This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are also handled
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
There are no reviews yet.