NATURE’S LAB Matcha Green Tea Powder
NATURE’S LAB Matcha Green Tea Powder: this green tea powder drink has a refreshing and revitalizing taste that kickstarts your morning and brings a sense of calm in the evening… Nice to serve to your guests when they come over to visit.
3 in stock
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan
- The Perfect Tea
- Est. 1996
- Inspired by Nature – Supported by Science
- Produced in a GMP Quality Facility
- Green tea powder drink has a refreshing and revitalizing taste that kickstarts your morning and brings a sense of calm in the evening
- Premium stone ground formula
- Simply mix 2 teaspoons of powder into 6 or 8 oz of hot or cold tea, lattes or smoothies and enjoy
- Organic green tea powder is nice to have plain or with a little honey
- Nice to have cold or hot
- Suitable to have at any time of the day
- Nice to serve to your guests when they come over to visit
|What is Matcha?|
|Name:||Matcha Green Tea, Camellia sinensis, aka Powdered Green Tea|
|Country of Origin:||Japan|
|Plant Part Used:||Leaves|
|Nutrients:||Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Caffeine, Amino Acids, Fiber|
|Ethnobotany:||Traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies to provide focus and energy.|
Does not contain:
- Refined sugar
- Sugar alcohols
- Animal products
- Fillers or additives
- Artificial ingredients
Add 1 serving to water, juices, smoothies, and other recipes.
Matcha green tea powder.
(Contains 65 mg caffeine per serving)
Contains NO added milk, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast ingredients.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products that contain milk or egg.
Contains a non-toxic moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.