- Helps with digestive issues
- Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial
- Boosts kidney health
- Alleviates Urinary Tract Infections
- Reduce muscle pain and fatigue
- Helps alleviate chemotherapy side effects
- Helps with Digestive Issues Baking soda is known to help to neutralize acid and improve pH balance in the body.
- Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial Baking soda has been shown to kill off bacteria including Streptococcus mutans, which is a type of bacteria associated with tooth decay.
- Boost Kidney Health Research reveals that baking uses include the promotion of kidney health. A clinical study published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology looked at the effects of sodium bicarbonate on 134 patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and low blood bicarbonate levels.
- Alleviate Urinary Tract Infections According to the CDC, urinary tract infections (UTIs) are one of the most common infections and as Mayo Clinic points out, women have a higher risk of developing a UTI than men.
Milliard Sodium Bicarbonate is the do-it-all:
Breath Freshener: Rinse your mouth with a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water
Tooth Whitener: Sprinkle a coating of sodium bicarbonate on a wet toothbrush to whiten and polish teeth
Skin Exfoliant: Soften skin and remove dead tissue with a paste of 3 parts of baking soda to 1 part water before rinsing
Underarm Armor: Mix 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate with 3 Tbsp of coconut oil and 2 Tbsp of arrowroot powder for a natural, homemade body deodorant
Foot Soaker: Mix a ¼ cup of sodium bicarbonate with a gallon of warm water for an antifungal foot soak
Bean Blessing: Dissolve a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in water when soaking beans to ease digestion
Refrigerator Freshener: Leave an open container of sodium bicarbonate in your fridge to deodorize it
Cutting Cleanser: Cleanse cutting boards and food prep surfaces with a sprinkle of sodium bicarbonate before scrubbing
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There are no reviews yet.