Himalaya Speman tablets help those couples who are unable to bear children and also those who want to help improve their overall sexual life. Sometimes, poor quality of sperms, poor erections or poor libido may lead to difficulty in conceiving. Himalaya Speman plays its role here by improving sperm quality and also the sex experience. It is made of hygrophila, cowhage/velvet bean and small caltrops.
Benefits of Speman Tablet
- Hygrophila treats impotence and seminal debilities
- Cowhage/velvet bean (kapikachhu) is an aphrodisiac which supports the production of hormones associated with the pleasure system of the brain
- Small caltrops (gokshura) contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, a precursor of testosterone, which improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection
- Increases sperm count
- Improves the quality of sperms
- Helps sustain penile erection for longer
- Speman tablet enhances spermatogenesis by improving testosterone levels in men affected by oligospermia
- Physician endorsed product
- A pack of 60 tablets
Conventionally, a man can take between 1-3 tablets a day. However, this strictly varies from individual to individual. Therefore consulting your doctor is highly recommended.
Small Caltrops (Gokshura) contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, a precursor of testosterone.
Hygrophilia (Kokilaksha) is beneficial in treating impotence, spermatorrhea and seminal debilities.
Cowhage/Velvet Bean (Kapikachchu) is an aphrodisiac, which supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count).