Builds the body’s own defence mechanism
- Manufactured by the Himalaya Drug Company
Benefits of Septilin Tablets
Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
Other benefits: Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone, and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
- Sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Olorrhoea, Furunculosis and other septic conditions
- Dosage: -1 tablet two times a day
Ingredients:-Balsamodendron Mukul: 0.324g, Tinospora cordifolia: 98mg, Rubia cordifolia: 64mg, Emblica officinalis:
32mg, Moringa plerygosperma: 32mg, Glycyrrhiza glabre: 12mg.