- Helpful in condition erectile dysfunction
- Useful in maintaining the full erection for a longer period
- Improves libido naturally and effectively
- Helps in strengthening penile muscle
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Climbing Staff Tree (Jyotishmati) relaxes penile vascular smooth muscles, which causes vasodilation and results in penile erection. It also acts as a rubefacient, which stimulates sensitive nerves of the penis.
Musk Mallow (Lathakasthuri) is an aphrodisiac agent that enhances sexual desire and enhances erectile sustenance.
- Apply a little bit of Himcolin Gel onto the male sexual organ, right before intercourse
- Massage gently, all throughout for maximum effect
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
Available as a gel.
Climbing Staff Tree (Jyotishmati), Musk Mallow (Lathakasthuri).
Himcolin is not known to have any side effects if used/applied as per the prescribed dosage.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from children
- Use under medical supervision
- In case of side effects such as rashes, painful urination and extreme dryness discontinue usage
- For external use only
*The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.