Garden of Life Raw Probiotics 100 billion
Expiry Date: 31 August 2020
Garden of Life Raw Probiotics 100 billion: RAW Probiotics is an innovative line of RAW, Whole Food Probiotic formulas from Garden of Life. Each high-potency RAW Probiotics formula contains a naturally diverse group of over 30 beneficial probiotic strains from Bulgarian yogurt and Eastern European wild kefir, guaranteed to Arrive Alive!
1 in stock
- Once Daily
- 34 Probiotic Strains
- The Ultimate Complementary Probiotic
- Includes the Clinically Studied Replenish Blend to Restore the Good Bacteria Lost and Help Relieve Digestive Disruptions
- Soy Free
- RAW Whole Food Probiotic Supplement
RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care Potency Promise
Arrive Alive! Potency Promise – 100 Billion Guaranteed!
What we promise on the label is what you get – 100 billion live probiotic cultures in a convenient once-daily capsule. Temperature-controlled cold storage and delivery ensures that your probiotics Arrive Alive and Stay Alive up to the end of Expiration Date¹
¹ At Expiration Date under recommended storage conditions. Best if refrigerated. Store in a dry place at 71ºF (22ºC) or below.
- Once-daily serving—small, easy to swallow capsule
- 34 RAW probiotic strains promoting flora diversity as found in nature
- Features the clinically studied Replenish Blend to restore the good bacteria lost
- Helps relieve the occasional symptoms of gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea
- Provides protein-digesting enzymes for added digestive support
Take Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care, the Ultimate Complementary Probiotic, to empower your extraordinary health.
Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Contains no binders, fillers carriers, artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.