Experience the difference of pure food grade diatomaceous earth. Safe for human and pet use, our DE is free from all additives, certified organic, professionally packaged, and is the only official diatomaceous health supplement on the market.
Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is composed of 100% ground freshwater DE, with no additives. The product is made of the naturally occurring fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of algae that forms in freshwater. These remains are ground up into a soft, fine white powder that carries many different uses. It’s chemical-free and completely safe to use around children and pets.
Harris Diatomaceous Earth is listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute (OMRI) for organic use. It’s mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia in a 2lb airtight bag. Included in the bag is a powder duster, allowing for easy application of a fine dusting of powder.
- Natural Product – Composed of 2lbs of 100% Natural Product – Composed of 2lbs of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- OMRI Listed – Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards.
- Powder Duster Included – Powder duster in the bag for easy and efficient application of diatomaceous earth on animal feed
- Supports a Great Cause – Harris donates 10% of profits to support the local Etowah Valley Humane Society.
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Non-toxic fossil shell powder
One of nature’s richest sources of silica, Diatomaceous Earth consists of the fossilized remains of hard-shelled algae known as diatoms. These fossilized shells are both highly absorptive and mildly abrasive.
There are no reviews yet.