- Ingredient: 100g of the concentrated granules extracted from 500g of the raw herbs.
- Package: 100g granule per bottle
- Suggested Use: Dissolve one gram in a cup of hot water to make a tea drink. 1-3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in cool and dry place
What Does Xi Xian Cao Do Exactly?
So, what is Xi xian cao used for medicinally? Actually, its medicinal history can be dated back to the Tang Dynasty, about 1,000 years ago. It is capable of treating rheumatism, eczema, rubella, urticaria, and pruritus.
Modern pharmacological actions of Xi Xian Cao:
- It is anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving
- helps lowers blood pressure
- can enhance immune function
- can dilate blood vessels
- furthermore, it significantly inhibits blood clotting
- in the same way, it has a certain inhibitory effect on E Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella typhi, Shigella sonnei, staphylococcus albus, Salmonella Enteritidis, Neisseria catarrhalis, Plasmodium yoelii, and the like
- It moderately inhibits herpes simplex virus.
How Will This Help Heal My Fallopian Tubes?
Just like the Serrapeptase, these Chinese herbs can help eliminate scar tissue and even balance hormones. However, these herbs do something even further; they help drain the blockage so while the Serrapeptase is breaking down scar tissue, the herbs will assist the body to clear out dead tissue and/or fluid in the tubes.
Directions: Due to the strong, uterine contracting nature of these herbs, it’s advised to not take them after ovulation if you are trying to conceive. If trying to conceive, only take these herbs from cycle day 1 up until ovulation, and then stop until you either get your next period or you get a positive pregnancy test. If you are focused solely on healing and not trying to conceive at the moment, you may take these herbs every day of your cycle. Please avoid sex during your ovulation time if you are choosing this route.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18, or have a known medical condition, you should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
There are no reviews yet.