Parasites are tough, but certain herbs are tougher. With the help of top parasite-killing herbs like Triphala and vidanga, you can finally get rid of the health-robbing critters.
Moreover, by combining
herbs, you can take advantage of their different modes of action. For example,
one may interfere with parasites’ energy production, while another may attack
the critters’ nervous system.
The herbs also typically come
with various side benefits, such as supporting your immune system,
flow, and aiding healthy elimination.
Read on to learn more about how
10 top herbs help kill them naturally:
1. Wormwood – Wormwood is the main ingredient in many parasite cleansing products, and it contains powerful antioxidants and other helpful compounds. A recent study in the Journal of Helminthology showed that wormwood reduced dwarf tapeworm levels in a similar way as a leading antiparasitic medication in animal studies. You can purchase Now Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex, Dr Clark Green Black Walnut Wormwood Tincture and Kroeger Wormwood Combination from our website.
2. Cloves – This strong, aromatic spice was considered so valuable in the 13th and 14th centuries that countries went to war to control its production and distribution. Now, functional medicine practitioners are rediscovering clove as an anti-parasitic agent.
3. Black Walnut Hull – Black walnut hulls contain an anti-parasitic plant compound called juglone. It may help combat some protozoans. You can purchase Swanson Black Walnut Hulls and Now Black Walnut Hulls from our website.
4. Echinacea & Goldenseal Root – This herb’s effects extend beyond its touted immune-enhancing abilities. Echinacea can halt the replication of parasites and fight the inflammatory effects, which cause unpleasant symptoms in the body. Similar to Oregon grape root, goldenseal contains the antiparasitic compound berberine. Berberine is not kind to parasites, triggering them to essentially eat themselves by a process called “autophagy.” Or they can become physically damaged. You can purchase Puritans Pride Echinacea Complex, Now Goldenseal Root, or Piping Rock Echinacea/.Goldenseal Complex from our website.
5. Diatomaceous earth – It is a fine white powder and because of its microscopic honeycomb structure, it gently sloughs away toxins, bacteria and parasites from the gut. It literally makes microscopic cuts through the bodies of parasites but is gentle and safe for the human body. It also contains a strong negative charge which allows it to mop up and eliminate toxins, parasites, fungi etc as it moves through the digestive tract. You can purchase Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth from our website.
6. Pau D’arco – Lapachol and beta-lapachone (collectively known as naphthoquinones) are the two main parasite fighting chemicals found in Pau D’arco. In lab tests, these chemicals have shown the ability to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other parasites in humans parasites. You can purchase Now Pau D’arco tea, Now Pau D’arco capsules and Swanson Pau D’arco from our website.
7. Garlic – Garlic is a powerful antimicrobial herb that has traditionally been known to treat all sorts of intestinal infections. It can be used against bacteria, fungi like candida, and parasites. Modern science has validated its impressive anti-parasitic activity. You can purchase Himalaya Lasuna (Garlic) or Puritans Pride Garlic supplements from our website.
8. Oregano Oil – This essential oil may undoubtedly be a beauty when it comes to a parasite cleanse. This strong smelling essential oil has a long history of use in natural medicine. How does oregano oil kill parasites? One way is it helps to prevent these organisms from producing biofilm. Our immune system can then recognize and eliminate them. Oregano oil also reduced the pathogen’s ability to stick to red blood cells. It may also suppress the number of toxins the parasites were able to produce. You can purchase Puritans Pride Oregano oil, Swanson Oregano oil liquid and capsules, or Zane Hellas Oregano Oil liquid and capsules from our website.
9. Neem – A phytochemical in neem called azadirachtin is toxic to the nervous system of parasites. It also promotes their excretion in your stools. Additionally, neem is traditionally used in some African countries for the prevention and treatment of malaria. That’s a parasitic infection transmitted by mosquitoes. This antimalarial benefit has been shown in animal studies as well. You can purchase Himalaya Neem from our website.
10. Holy Basil (Tulasi) – You already know Plasmodium protozoan parasites can cause malaria. Plasmodium falciparum is the species that causes the most severe infections in people. It has become drug resistant, so scientists are turning to herbs for remedies. Holy basil could help in this effort. Holy basil may also combat parasitic helminths in your digestive tract. That includes nematodes, which are roundworms. You can purchase Himalaya Tulasi from our website.
your convenience, we stock a product that contains several herbs and
supplements that will significantly aid parasite elimination from your body.
The product is called Natures Lab Para-Clear Ultra.